Privacy Notice for California Residents
Your rights under CCPA
The CCPA permits California residents to request certain details about how their personal information is shared with third parties or affiliated companies for direct marketing purposes.
California residents may also take advantage of the following rights:
- You may request, up to two times each year, that we disclose to you the categories and specific pieces of personal information that we have collected about you, the categories of sources from which your personal information is collected, the business or commercial purpose for collecting your personal information, the categories of personal information that we have disclosed for a business purpose, any categories of personal information about you that we have sold, the categories of third parties with whom we have shared your personal information and the business or commercial purpose for sharing your personal information, if applicable.
- You may request that we delete any personal information that we have collected from or about you. There are some reasons for which we will not be able to fully address your deletion request, such as if we need to complete a transaction for you, to detect and protect against fraudulent and illegal activity, to exercise our rights or to comply with a legal obligation.
- You may request to opt out of a sale of your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
Please note that we do not and will not sell your personal information.
- To take advantage of any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may need to verify your identity to enable us to process your request. We value your privacy and will not discriminate in response to your exercise of privacy rights. We will respond to your request within 45 days of receipt of your request, after proper verification, unless we need additional time, in which case we will let you know.
- We collect the following categories of personal information: Identifiers/Contact Information, Internet or other electronic network activity information, geolocation, and inferences drawn from the above.
- We disclose the following categories of personal information for a business purpose to contractors, service providers and third parties with whom we partner to offer our products and services to you: Identifiers/Contact Information.
- We do not sell personal information.
Effective Date: December 31, 2019